● Place the treat on a cookie sheet covered with waxed or parchment paper.
● Place melted candy in your desired color in a Melting Bottle or in a Parchment Bag or Disposable Decorating Bag.
● If you’re using a bag, cut a small hole in the end of bag. Hold at a 90° angle slightly above the treat. Drizzle strings of melted candy using a side-to-side motion. Refrigerate candy until firm and carefully remove from cookie sheet.
● Separately melt two different colors of chocolate or liquid candy.
● Stir colors together, using a lollipop stick to draw lines in mixture. Do not overmix.
● Quickly spoon or place into molds, while mixture is still soft. Tap.
Refrigerate until firm; unmold.